i-Transport is a specialist, independent transport planning consultancy with offices nationwide. We specialise in providing transport planning advice to the development industry for both private and public-sector clients.
To us, reputation matters. We are incredibly proud to be regarded as one of the leading transport planning consultancies in the country.
We are there to advise our clients every step of the way, from project inception through to the detailed planning application stage and beyond. Our success lies in the strength of relationships we form and the quality of our staff. Relationships are founded on trusted advice and built on sound technical expertise.
At i-Transport we adopt an innovative approach to solving our clients’ problems. We combine our comprehensive knowledge of the planning system with specialist transport planning and traffic engineering skills. This approach allows us to deliver intelligent, cost-effective solutions, tailored to each project’s individual needs.
We work closely with everyone from land owners to developers, house builders, ‘blue chip’ companies, pension funds, leisure operators and public-sector bodies. Paying close attention to interdisciplinary considerations enables us to be successful in every field.
Vision & Values
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients and colleagues that are based upon integrity, skill and a shared direction.
- Combine high-quality transport planning and highway design skills with a detailed knowledge of the planning system
- Act in a professional and responsible manner
- Review and present professional and technical evidence honestly and accurately
- Regularly keep our knowledge and skills up to date
- Listen carefully
- Treat people fairly and with respect
- Invest in, train and reward staff at all levels
- Are open, clear and honest in all our communications
- Have regard to the impact of our business decisions on future generations
- Support the wider communities that we sit alongside through placements and our charitable giving
The Partners and staff at i-Transport are committed to supporting the wider communities that we sit alongside.
We are committed to supporting the wider communities that we sit alongside. We are proud of the tremendous efforts of our staff to support local communities.
Over the last year we have:
Continued our Payroll Giving
Through the ‘Give as You Earn’ scheme, all staff members and Partners at i-Transport make a monthly donation to support a selection of chosen charities through the Charities Trust. In 2018 we are proud to have achieved the “Diamond Quality Mark Award” for commitment to payroll giving. We will again be entering the category for “The most successful sustained scheme” at the National Payroll Giving Excellence Awards as we have been donating to charity since the company was formed.
Organised a series of Charity Days
Each year we ‘down tools’ and spend a day supporting our local communities. During 2018 we:
- Undertook a “Hustle” for Naomi House/Jacksplace;
- Cooked meals at Evelina London’s St Thomas’ Hospital for patients and their families; and
- Spent a day assisting at FareShare Greater Manchester.
Participated in Fundraising Events
Throughout the year we have participated in a number of activities including:
- The Basingstoke Moonlight Walk, raising funds for St Michael’s Hospice in Basingstoke; and
- The Great South Run, raising funds for Evelina London Children’s Hospital.
Made Christmas Donations
Rather than sending Christmas cards, i-Transport makes annual donations to local charities nominated by our staff. In 2018 we supported:
- Camrose Centre – www.thecamrosecentre.org
- Fareshare – www.fareshare.org.uk
- Cancer Research UK – www.cancerresearchuk.org
- St Gemma’s Hospice – www.st-gemma.co.uk
i-Transport has also made a number of donations to clients and professional colleagues to support their causes and communities.