Our client, Extra MSA Group, has opened its new Motorway Service Area at M1 Junction 45 for Leeds, initially providing facilities for key workers with a full opening as soon as circumstances allow.
i-Transport LLP has advised Extra MSA Group on all highways and transport matters since 2015, including:
- Detailed engagement with Highways England and Leeds City Council;
- Preparing the Transport Assessment, Staff Travel Plan and Transportation ES Chapter that supported the planning application;
- Preliminary feasibility design of the site access and associated changes to the motorway junction.
- Assisting to discharge various pre-occupation planning conditions.
The opening of Leeds Skelton Lake Services will create c.300 jobs and represents a £64m investment into the Leeds City Region.
Further details are available via the following links:
- Extra MSA Group https://extraservices.co.uk/locations/leeds-skelton-lake/
- BDaily News – https://lnkd.in/dbvB4yc
- Yorkshire Evening Post – https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/transport/boost-leeds-key-workers-new-ps64m-services-open-m1-300-new-jobs-2523006